nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Under The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #2) - Meredith Russell,  R.J. Scott A perfect opposites attract story with really likable and interesting characters. The pairing of Edward, wedding planner extraordinaire and Jamie, injured marine, is just fabulous!Like the first book [b:Follow The Sun|16059133|Follow The Sun (Stories from Sapphire Cay, #1)|Meredith Russell|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1349207809s/16059133.jpg|21845817], this story is sweet and gentle without too much drama. There are some misunderstandings as both men read each other incorrectly and make assumptions obviously based on their past experiences (stereotyping for both of them) but largely the story focuses on the slow development of the relationship.Edward is a wedding planner who arranges a lot of weddings on the island. He comes to the island for a week to arrange a wedding where he meets Jamie. Jamie has completed two tours in Afghanistan and been injured. He has returned to the island, where he was raised, to spend some time to himself so that he can sort out what he wants to do with the rest of his life.It's lovely to see the Lucas and Dylan from the first book make appearances. They are supportive, such as the advise offered by Dylan "Just promise me one thing." He looked at Jamie and pointed toward his chest. "Trust this, yeah? And follow your heart." His eyes brightened. "Lucas taught me that."Follow his heart. Jamie nodded. He could do that.and of course he does so we get a wonderful happy ending!3.5 starsI now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!