nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
An Inch at a Time - Heidi Belleau, Amelia C. Gormley Like its predecessor,[b:Giving an Inch|17723511|Giving an Inch (the Professor's Rule, #1)|Heidi Belleau|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1365405608s/17723511.jpg|24580246], this is a seriously hot little story!All the action in the first book took place in a department store change room - one very scorching scene as Carson, who we only meet as the man on the end of the phone, directs James to do some wicked things. James hadn't had contact with Carson in over two years, not trusting his ability to stop himself from going too far under Carson's dominance - he would do anything for the man.This book takes us back to when Carson and James first met and this time the story extends over a couple of months. From James first nervous attempt at propositioning his professor, to receiving his final grade. There is the potential for the student/professor relationship to seem inappropriate but I didn't get this sense at all. Carson's 'methods' may not be standard but he definitely provides James with the incentive he needs."But what I will never do is alter your test scores just because you refused to submit to me, James. Nor will I improve them just because you did submit. If you earn the grade, you'll have earned it by virtue of your own hard work and dedication. The method by which you do so will always be up to you. All I do is teach. And all this merely serves as...incentive."It is wonderful to see how beautifully James responds to Carson and there is a huge sexual tension that extends throughout the story.There is also more insight given into James and his personality. Just a hint of his addiction and the things he had done to support it and perhaps why he craves what Carson gives him.So now I am left wanting to see a number of things in book 3 - picking up immediately from this book with the continuation of James and Carson's relationship in the lead up to their separation or a continuation of the story from book 1 [b:Giving an Inch|17723511|Giving an Inch (the Professor's Rule, #1)|Heidi Belleau|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1365405608s/17723511.jpg|24580246] where Carson and James meet up again after the change room incident. Or maybe a story from James' past or a more detailed look at Carson? But I'll take whatever I can get......Thanks to the publisher for providing a copy of this book in return for an honest review.I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!