nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey
Grey's Hidden Fire - Draven St. James One fireman in a book is fantastic, two is even better!I think I was always going to enjoy this book just because it was a story about fireman. There is something so sexy about firefighters and their stories that blend smoldering hotness and heroic drama.This is the story of Grey and Mica who meet when Mica, who is rumoured to be gay, joins the fire house. I LOVED that Mica has a heroic moment right at the start of the book - total hero rescuing a little girl while one of his colleagues let's his homophobia and other things put life at risk! Oh, I so love a hero!The kindle of the romance between these two was quite unique. There is an attraction which Mica flames by sharing the details of a fantasy he had about Grey with the man himself. It was a strange level of detail to provide to a straight, well supposedly straight man, but so so hot - no wonder Grey couldn't help but be turned on! "Mica moved off Grey. What exactly was the etiquette after coming on your new co-worker?"An excellent mix of sexual discovery and romance with some co-worker intolerance and some fireman drama thrown in!I am hoping we get Simon's story next if this turns into a series. Which it should!I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!