nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Playing for Keeps

Playing for Keeps - Lexi Ander The thing I like most about this story was the focus on the depth of love in the menage relationship, not the sex. The three men - Trent, Brock and AJ - obviously care so much about each other, willing to sacrifice their individual dreams, if necessary, to be together.These are strong men but they are not afraid to express their emotions and take a stand - all for one and one for all!The story is engaging, the emotions strong, the sex hot and the ending happy. The only minor niggle I had was the repetitive reference to Trent as 'their running back' or 'the running back'. I got it - he was a running back! Well, maybe I didn't really get it because I don't actually know what a running back is but I am sure you know what I mean! The same with AJ who kept being referred to a 'the former marine', 'their Marine'. To me it just doesn't seem natural to be referring to people by their occupation or former occupation.Overall, I feel very spoilt, being provided with a long and quality short story for free. Thanks Lexi!