nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Playing for Keeps

Playing for Keeps - Lexi Ander The thing I like most about this story was the focus on the depth of love in the menage relationship, not the sex. The three men - Trent, Brock and AJ - obviously care so much about each other, willing to sacrifice their individual dreams, if necessary, to be together.These are strong men but they are not afraid to express their emotions and take a stand - all for one and one for all!The story is engaging, the emotions strong, the sex hot and the ending happy. The only minor niggle I had was the repetitive reference to Trent as 'their running back' or 'the running back'. I got it - he was a running back! Well, maybe I didn't really get it because I don't actually know what a running back is but I am sure you know what I mean! The same with AJ who kept being referred to a 'the former marine', 'their Marine'. To me it just doesn't seem natural to be referring to people by their occupation or former occupation.Overall, I feel very spoilt, being provided with a long and quality short story for free. Thanks Lexi!