Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Jason Huffman-Black, S.A. McAuley, T.J. Klune, Abigail Roux, Eric Arvin, SJD Peterson
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

A Fragile Love

A Fragile Love - Les Joseph This story had an interesting approach. The story started by letting us know there was a big, in the public eye, coming out. However it is not until the end that the details are revealed.This is a story about a relationship that had the potential to end but tragic circumstances act as the wake up call, making Peter and Adam realise how much they mean to each other and cementing the relationship.I loved the emotional side to the story slightly more than the sex side as I found the sex talk between the two men felt slightly unnatural - not 100% sure why but this stood out for me. However it is still a 4 star read!I now publish all my m/m reviews on my blog so if you want to see all my m/m reviews in one place come visit at Because Two Men Are Better Than One!