nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Diva and the Frat Boy [Men of Holsum College 2](Siren Publishing Classic ManLove)

Diva and the Frat Boy - Daisy Harris "Nathaniel wasn't just gay, he was a raging, bright pride parade with a rainbow-colored cherry on top."This is the story of the very flamboyant Nathaniel. Usually I am not so much into the flaming characters "Oh come on, Nathaniel would be the first to admit he's flaming!" but there was something really endearing about Nathaniel.Nathaniel and Greg made a nice couple, and although I didn't really like their first get together leaving a party for some quick and dirty sex on the ground, I did want them to end up together. This doesn't happen easily though as Greg needs to battle his worry that Nathaniel is too 'obvious' (his frat mates judge him poorly) plus is worried about starting a relationship as he is president of the fraternity that Nathaniel wants to join. And Nathaniel tries to keep a distance from Greg, fearful that "Any time they spent together might give Greg a chance to get uncomfortable and act like an asshole. Nathaniel liked to think that Greg was too nice for that, but he knew all too well how even nice guys could be dicks."A nice continuation of the series.