nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

The Best

The Best - Tinnean A pleasant read that did not fully live up to my expectations. The first half of this book had lots of potential but did not follow through. The characters started out interestingly enough and the idea of both men being hurt on Valentine's Day was good, with this day appearing again at the end (although a bit predictable). However some elements seemed a bit irrelevant to the story (such as all the details about Ransom's dad's health issues) and I would have preferred to see Ransom and Parrish spend more time together. When Ran offered Parrish a contract i.e. money to be with him and Ran accepted I felt this weakened both characters as I lost some respect for them for making such an arrangement. Even though Parrish had every intention of paying the money back, Ran didn't know this. In true romance fashion, I would have liked to see the formal arrangement dissolved as they acknowledged their love for one another