nicstar

Because Two Men Are Better Than One!

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Metal Heart

Metal Heart - Meredith Shayne I absolutely loved this story!It was emotionally involving from the very beginning, with both main characters so easy to love. It was fascinating to get to know Scott and Ash in their early twenties, before fame and to then see them in their forties. The impact of their parting was obvious, how they had moved forward and changed but not forgotten one another.The sense of anticipation in the first half of the book was enormous, I was nervous and tense knowing something big was going to happen, something that would part Ash and Scott and keep them from each other for 16 years. The second half of the book was spent hoping and praying that they would have their happy ending."Why wouldn't you coming back now scare me? Right from the minute I met you, I've never been able to control how I felt about you. For sixteen years, my whole life has been about control.""After sixteen years you walk into a room and make me want to throw away everything I've worked for, every bit of willpower I have, just to kiss you again. What will happen if I give in to that, the one thing I want most? Will I give in to everything else too? I can't risk it. I can't risk going through that again. If I lose control, this time it'll kill me, I swear it. It'll kill me."As a Sydneysider, it was interesting to read a book set in all the places I have been, referring to local TV, food, and places. I will definitely be checking out more from this author.