nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap!

My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! - Wade Kelly I liked this book due to the storyline and the way it addresses serious issues but with elements of humour. Cole was annoying but endearing, Ellis was a thoughtful jock and their friends and family were an interesting mix. Mike was a bit of a surprise. He was part of a Christian group of friends but had such extremist views that they knew nothing about (perhaps his character was a bit over the top?)I loved the chapter headings and there were some humourous lines. But my favourite section was Rob's view on his friend's relationship. "I don't think sin is as black and white as people want it to be. I think sin comes in an array of colors, and one of them is so bright that it blinds us to our ability to love. And if I don't think I can love you just because you're gay, then Satan wins; because without love, the only color left is hate."