nicstar

Nic Starr

Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.

Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before eventually realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told!

When not writing or reading, she loves to spend time with her family–an understanding husband and two beautiful daughters–and is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.

Sign up to Nic's Newsletter and receive a FREE ebook.

One True Thing
Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea
Sweet Delight
Lynn Hagen
It Should Have Been You
Michael Murphy
The Prisoner (Broken, #1)
Kol Anderson
Crack the Darkest Sky Wide Open
S.J.D. Peterson, Eric Arvin, Abigail Roux, T.J. Klune, S.A. McAuley, Jason Huffman-Black
Man, Oh Man! Writing M/M Fiction for Kinks & Cash
Josh Lanyon
Artistic Appeal (Bottled Up, #6)
Andrew Grey

Inseparable

Inseparable - Chris Scully Really lovely story about Adam and Joe. It takes a near tragedy for both Joe and Adam to tell each other their true feelings. Shame it wasn't novel length.After an accident, Adam loses his memory. He may not remember details of his life but his heart knows the truth. "I don't remember you" I rasp. And somehow that is worse than the pain, because this man has shed tears for me, has hardly left my side, and I've just forgotten him."Maybe up here." Joe gently strokes my forehead, then slides his hand down to hover over my heart, "But what about in here?" It's so simple but it's true. deep down inside where it matters most, I do know him. From the moment I opened my eyes, something in me recognized him.